Company: ASCO UK LimitedFull time Full day
Company: ASCO UK Limited
Employment Type: Permanent
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the role will assist the efficient and effective operation of the Cycle count, Receipts, Storage, Maintenance and Preparation for Shipment functions. Applications are invited from candidates who possess the minimum qualifications and competencies specified below, which must be clearly detailed in the CV submission. Key duties are to:
* Develop and maintain strong working relationships with client contacts.
* Promoting a positive image of the Company through first class service delivery and customer engagement.
* Acting as client focal point, responding promptly to queries from onshore/offshore customer representatives.
* Inventory Management - focusing on stock movements, returns, items for repair and scrap disposals.
* Arranging transportation, inspection, or relocation of inventory, as required.
* Inventory stock control and investigating discrepancies.
* Correctly packing all materials as per customer and ASCO requirements and procedures.
* Utilisation of the SAP system and completion of hard copy and computerised documents.
* Maintaining an accurate, auditable record of activities.
* High standards of housekeeping being maintained at all times within Warehouse and Yard areas.
* Correctly utilising forklifts and lifting equipment as set out in legislative and Company policy.
* Participating in the continuous improvement of customer service, processes and cost effectiveness.
* Continuously promoting a pro-active HSEQ culture, ensuring participation and compliance.
* Proactively assisting colleagues and undertaking adhoc duties, as required, in line with applicable training/competency assessments undertaken.
Minimum Competencies (Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours)
* COSHH, HASAWA/LOLER/PUWER, Manual Handling, Dangerous Goods and Oil Spill Awareness.
* Customer focussed with a proven track record operating within a materials management role.
* Accustomed to working effectively in a fast-paced environment, adapting to changing workloads and priorities, where high standards are not compromised under pressure.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and in writing.
* Computer literate across the Microsoft Suite and ideally with SAP operator knowledge.
* Strong attention to detail and excellent planning & organising skills.
* Solutions based, motivated to achieve the highest standards of performance and customer support, maintaining a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
* Ability to work stand-alone while a positive contributor to the wider team.
* Previous warehousing experience.
Counterbalance 5-15T Forklifts
Very Narrow Aisle Forklift. Reach and Combi Lift Truck. S-Cape. Overhead Crane
As you would expect from a highly progressive company, an attractive remuneration package is available to the successful applicant.
When applying, your CV should include your current/most recent employment, which clearly demonstrates examples of the skills and behaviours required for the above role.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (ED&I)
ASCO is committed to supporting and promoting Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (ED&I). This commitment is embraced by our Group Board and our Management Board and informs all of our activities and their impact on our customers, employees and our stakeholders.
Job Type: Permanent