Gorseland Primary SchoolFull time Full day
- Gorseland Primary School, Martlesham IP5 3QR
- £20,258 per annum
- 38 weeks per year (term time)
- Reference: 7904
- Required from February 2023
Gorseland Primary School is committed to ensuring that children develop their passion for learning, discover their natural talents and have high aspirations in and outside of school. This very inclusive school works tirelessly to ensure our children are happy and successful.
We are currently seeking to recruit a new Kitchen Assistant to cover absences, when required. Do you enjoy cooking? Would you relish the opportunity to work with our team to provide nutritious, tasty meals for our pupils and staff?
We are looking for candidates who:
- have previous experience of preparing and cooking meals
- can work collaboratively as part of a team
- are organised and able to work effectively in a busy environment
- have a flexible and enthusiastic approach to their work.
We will offer you:
- amazing, passionate children and a vibrant community
- supportive parents and governors
- a supportive, committed and compassionate staff team.
To find out more:
We encourage visits to the school. Please contact: [email protected] to arrange a visit, and for further information, or call the school on (01473) 623790 and ask for Sarah Pettitt or Elizabeth Leonard.
How to apply:
An application pack can be downloaded below:
- Application Form: https://bit.ly/3tdL1rD
- Job Description: https://bit.ly/3kA6WHb
- Application Guidance: https://bit.ly/3K4cZMf
Application forms should be submitted by email to: [email protected]
Closing date: midday, 9 February 2023.
Interview date: 10 February 2023.
Gorseland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.