MitieFull time Full day
Mitie Security is looking for an Operations Support Administrator to provide critical administrative support to our Centrepoint team. Ideal applicants will be hard working, motivated individuals, looking for a dynamic workplace that rewards their efforts. Do you strive to deliver the exceptional every day? Do you always go the extra mile? If so, this role is for you.
Job Type: Permanent, Northampton- NN4 7SL
- Excellent with your interpersonal skills?
- Knowledgeable of IT systems and the capability to develop and improve IT skills?
- Willing to learn about The Health & Safety at Work Act?
- Familiar with working in a dynamic team environment and liaising with management?
- Willing to work closely with other departments in the business and external partners?
- Capable of meeting deadlines, following processes, and displaying a professional attitude?
- Comfortable with making autonomous decisions and judgement calls when necessary?
We are one Mitie; We celebrate diversity, promise a fantastic workplace and because we are built on integrity and trust we offer the following competitive benefits:
- Personal development opportunities – includes apprenticeships
- Cycle to work schemes
- Life Assurance
- Salary Finance – includes advice, loans, consolidation of loans and advances
- Share schemes – including Free Shares and SAYE
- Free Virtual GP
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Employee & Partner discounts within High Street Retailers and Supermarkets
- Wellness programmes
To fulfil this role, you must be an excellent communicator with good attention to detail. Well organised and self-motivated. Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team with strong IT skills.
You will be responsible for a wide range of administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of the department and delivery of the team's objectives.
- Data Input
- Reference Management
- Process flow and interpretation
- Formal Communication
- Online Presentation – Teams, Zoom etc...
- Compliance and Legislation Reviews