BARDWOOD SUPPORT SERVICES LIMITEDFull time Full day
BardWood Support Services are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for Security officers that can demonstrate the confidence, experience, drive, flexibility, and determination to provide the highest standard of operational service within a busy environment. The ideal candidates will possess the skills to deliver an effective and efficient service to the organisation. This is an exciting opportunity to work based in various job centres in the area. We are looking for officers with a trustworthy attitude, attentiveness and especially approachable as you will be public facing.
As a Security officer, you will be responsible for protecting both staff and visitors on the premises, as well as providing a helpful and friendly approach to all situations. You will need to be vigilant in your duties, whilst ensuring any security related concerns are deescalated in a controlled and safe manor. Every day is different, and so you will be expected to have an adaptable approach, as well as willing to stand for long periods of time.
This role is based in one site, and so this is the perfect opportunity to build up a repour with both the staff and visitors.
Location: DWP SWANSEA HIGH STREET SA1 1LS
Shift pattern: 5 days out of 6 (between Monday to Saturday) 08.45 to 17.15, must be flexible to work any days.
- 5.6 weeks holiday per year (8 of these will be in lieu of bank holidays, worked or not worked)
- Workplace pension scheme
- Great 4 Savings employee discount scheme
- Progression, training and development opportunities
- Access control and securing the premises
- Reporting incidents/events
- Dealing with emergency situations
- Adhering to site procedures
- SIA badge
- Be a team player
- Must be alert, visible and smart at all times
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have 5 year checkable work history, and full right to work
If you feel you have what it takes to deliver an exceptional service to the client, and are looking for a new opportunity, please apply today for an immediate interview.