Training and Competence Lead
Carbon60 GlobalFull time Full day
Our client is one of the leading and largest companies in the UK and they specialise in Industrial Services in the UK.They are looking for a Training and Competence Lead to work alongside the business to ensure that the UK & Ireland training and competence standards, policies and procedures and adhered. Working in the HR & Training team the post holder will work with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally to support the delivery of the People & Development Strategy.Key Duties and Responsibilities:Compliance, Budgets, Reporting
- Working with local Training administrators, ensure full compliance and monthly reporting. Report to HRD on monthly basis training compliance for UK & I and work with regional management on monthly reports.
- Ensure base standard matrix is up to date working with Technical authority for any updates
- Responsible for accurate maintaining on training budget including monthly reporting and grant applications
- Responsible for management of training budget.
- Maximising funding and grants.
Apprentices & Graduate Development
- Proactive management of apprentices across the UK, ensuring that all apprentices are compliant with framework/standards.
- Support in the continual development of graduate programme.
Performance Reviews and Budgets
- Engage with HR & management across the UK to deliver a strategic and commercial approach to professional development.
- Identify gaps in training and development and plan with management to close.
External Stakeholder management:
- Liaise with local providers, associations to build relations.
- Engage with local communities in delivery of in-house training as a social impact strategy.
- Experience in training or learning environment
- Experience of working in complex multi trade/construction environment
- Ability to demonstrate MI reports inc Power-BI
- Strong and effective stakeholder management
- May be required occasionally to travel
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.