Blue ArrowFull time Full day
Are you a Compliance Officer, Training & Development Co-Ordinator or Service Training Co-ordinator looking for a new opportunity?
We are currently looking to recruit a Compliance officer to join a world-renowned manufacturer of water and heating systems to join their team in Belper. An exciting opportunity has arisen for the successful candidate to deliver and improve the depth of their training provision across existing and future technologies.
Hours: Monday - Thursday 08:30 - 17:30 and Friday 08:30 - 15:30 with flexible Hybrid Working.
Salary: £26,978 per annum + £1500 bonus p/a
What to expect in the role as A Compliance Officer?
- Reporting to the Customer Journey manager, you will ensure that all training requirements are achieved. This includes the planning and co-ordination of all training to our field service engineers and other technical specialists, from induction to the renewal of qualifications for our Gas Safe registered employees.
- You would be responsible for maintaining effective communications between the training team, field support and our field service engineering team.
- Successfully collating and maintaining accurate data records for all training activities and assessments in the fields.
- You should be highly organised and have a passion for continuous improvement.
- Excellent IT skills are essential especially in MS Excel, Teams and PowerPoint with the ability to present.
- Experience with e-learning platforms would be advantageous
- First rate people skills - ideally with previous training and administration experience
- Exemplary organisational skills and acute attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets in an efficient and timely manner.
Why apply for our Compliance Officer vacancy?
- They offer a generous pension scheme which enables their employees to have greater financial security when they do retire
- For their employees peace of mind, they offer a death in service benefit and the option of subsidised private health care.
- They are passionate about the world we live in and climate change, for this reason we offer all employees the opportunity to join the cycle to work scheme
- On site free parking for all employees
- Subsidised bistro which provides meal options and refreshments during the day
- They want to help all employees reach their career potential, so to support this they provide extensive training for all employees
- They care about the health and wellbeing of their employees and have a wellbeing programme in place to support them
If you are interested in the above role, we would love to hear from you! We ask that all applications are made via the APPLY button or contact Sian Webb on 01332 405100 if you have any questions.