Teaching Assistant (SEND)
St Botolph's CEVC Primary SchoolPart time Full day
- St Botolph’s CEVCP School, Botesdale, IP22 1DW
- Teaching assistant (SEND) one to one support or general Key stage 1.
- £24,869 pro rata (based on experience)
- Part Time (2 full days per week)
- Reference: 7545
- Required from 20 February 2023
St Botolph’s is a small and successful school in rural Suffolk. We are looking to appoint a teaching assistant with a caring nature to support a child with SEND as a one to one support assistant or a general class TA to support learning in KS1.
- work closely with the class teacher and other TA’s
- liaise with teaching staff to plan and deliver classroom support
- assist in developing the child's (or children’s) self-esteem and personal and social skills
- take a lead role in the personal care and health and safety of the child
- be part of a supportive and committed team
- have access to continued and further professional development.
We are looking for someone who:
- has at least an NVQ 2 / diploma or equivalent in the field of child development or working with children
- is flexible and can use their own initiative, understanding a range of duties
- can work independently and as part of a team
- is resilient, hardworking, and self-motivated
- can adapt to suit the needs of individual learners.
To find out more:
Visits to the school are welcome by appointment only.
How to apply:
An application pack can be downloaded below:
- Job Description: https://bit.ly/3VgiAE2
- Application Form: https://bit.ly/3tdL1rD
- Guidance Notes: https://bit.ly/3K4cZMf
- Privacy Notice: https://bit.ly/3EVvCBH
Closing date: 9 December 2022