Customer Service Advisors
Blue ArrowFull time Full day
Customer Service Advisors x6 - Belper, Derbyshire (On-site)
Blue Arrow Derby is proud to be working in partnership with UK's leading manufacturers of boilers, heat pumps & heating systems and they are looking to recruit
Customer Service Advisors x6 (Belper, Derbyshire) to join their team on a full-time permanent basis
Please note the below Customer Service Advisor role will be based on-site so you would need to live in Belper/Derby or the surrounding areas, and be able to easily commute to this location. This is not a remote position
There could be potential for hybrid/remote working a few days a week from home, however this would be after a successful training and 6-month probation period has been completed
The start date for this Customer Service Advisor role will be Monday 9th January.
Interviews will be taking place over the next few weeks. Interviews will be a 2-stage interview including a telephone interview, and then a final face-to-face interview
Why should you apply for the Customer Service Advisor role?
You would be working for one of the best employers in the area awarded with Gold Investors in People! It is a global heating company based in Belper with great values and ethics. You can enjoy not only family friendly atmosphere and stability but also feel safe with all measures put in place due to Covid19
- Hybrid working options (role dependant)
- Competitive bonus structure
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Flu vaccinations
- Eye tests
- Bike to work scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Electric charging stations for cars
- Subsidised restaurant
- Extensive training for all employees
- Company discounts
- Discounts on several online portal (technology, travel, local attractions)
- Summer festivals and Christmas parties
- International development programmes
- Generous pension scheme
- Wellbeing programme
- 33 days of holidays
- Monthly paid performance bonus
About The Customer Service Advisor Role:
Hours: Mon - Sun (working 39.5 hours standard per week)
Hours of work will between 7.30am - 7pm (Monday to Friday), 8am - 3pm (Saturdays) and 8am -12pm (Sundays)
Rotas are advised 5 weeks advance. You will be required to work one Saturday in three and one Sunday in five (subject to business requirement)
Salary: £21,968 + monthly performance bonuses
Duties for the Customer Service Advisor role will include:
- To provide an effortless customer journey and experience to all our customers through a variety of communication channels
- Utilising an understanding of every customer's situation, spotting potential needs to deliver an excellent customer service
- Deliver a professional effortless experience to all our customers who telephone or email to arrange an engineer visit
- Deal with a high volume of calls and ensure all telephone calls are answered within our service level agreement,
- Booking engineer visits utilising the Salesforce platform
- Work in line with Contact Centre processes and targets to ensure a professional service is provided at all levels.
- Professional communication both verbal and written to management interdepartmental and end user
- Work closely with our customers to keep them informed and delighted with the customer service they have experienced
- Ensure compliance with all regulations
What will you bring to the Customer Service Advisor role?
- At least 2 year's previous customer service experience is essential
- Solid recent work history within customer service
- At least 1 year's previous customer service in a call centre is desirable but not essential
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrate the drive to deliver world class service to all customers.
- Ability to use Microsoft applications and web-based platforms.
- Highly approachable with good interpersonal
- Motivational to work alone or as part of a team.
- Flexible approach to learning new skills to support business requirements.
- Self-starting with a positive outlook and determination to succeed.
How to apply for the Customer Service Advisor role?
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click
apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
Pavers LTDPart time Full day
We are looking for a Part-time Assistant Manager to join the Pavers team at De Bradelei Mill in Belper. What we look for in an Assistant Manager Are you a friendly, engaging, and positive leader who loves creating an amazing...
Home Deliver Driver (Zero Hours Contract)
IcelandPart time Full day
Our Home Delivery Drivers are ambassadors for our business. In this role you’ll be delivering shopping to customers doors, providing exceptional levels of customer service and connecting directly with our customers as the face of Iceland. If you love the...
Retail Customer Service CSM 16hrs
AppcastenterpriseFull time Full day
At Entain, our Customer Service Managers are great listeners, part of their local community, we help everyone be part of the entertainment we provide. We keep it real. Bring your character to a Retail Customer Service Manager role and you...