All Bar OnePart time Full day
As part-time Waiting Staff at All Bar One New Oxford Street, you will be the friendly face our guests remember. You’ll know our menu inside out and recommend your favourites. You'll inject your personality every moment you’re with our guests so that they love to come back time and time again
Join us at All Bar One, a place to share and socialise. Think morning coffees to Saturday night espresso martinis. Our menus are built for sharing the occasion. We pride ourselves on our trending global flavours, always freshly prepared. If you fancy mixing things up, we want to hear from you
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
- Flexible shifts - to fit around the other important things in life.
- Love dining out? You'll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter, a family roast at Toby Carvery or socialising with friends in the city at All Bar One, we’ve got you covered.
- Hastee Pay – no more waiting for payday, you can access your earned pay when you need it.
- Never a dull moment - fun, laughs and lifelong friends!
- Team Socials – work hard, play hard!
On top of this, we offer a pension; 28 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There's also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS WAITING STAFF YOU'LL...
- Greet, serve and look after our guests so they go home happy
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and safety
- Work with our team to create a friendly atmosphere our guests will love
- Be a champion of brand standards
- Know the menus inside out, making recommendations to our guests
WHAT DO I NEED?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect drink, and our teams are no different. You’ll...
- Have a passion for hospitality (if you know, you know!)
- Have a great eye for detail
- Always give great service
- Be a fun-loving, social, team player
OakNorth BankFull time Full day
We are looking for a phenomenal in-house barista to join OakNorth Bank, one of the fastest-growing businesses in Europe! You will be the first point of contact for our employees and guests and will be working in our trendy Soho...
Corporate Security Officer - Average 42 hours per week - Days & Nights
CIS Security LtdFull time Full day
CIS Security have an exciting opportunity available for a Corporate Security Officer who will be an ambassador to represent CIS Security who will demonstrate and deliver high quality guarding and customer service to both our clients and service users. This...
Allied World Assurance CompanyFull time Full day
Assistant Underwriter, Construction & Engineering Division - ( 2200007V ) Description Description of the role: This position is responsible for providing underwriting support to the Construction & Engineering department in the London office and remotely the USA office, whilst developing...