HSQE Assurance Co
Powerlines GroupFull time Full day
The Powerlines Group GmbH is the leading European supplier for railway electrification. The company group is active in the business segments RAIL, PRODUCTS and ENERGY. In the RAIL segment, Powerlines is a full service provider and offers its customers the whole range of services from Consulting and System Design to Installation and Maintenance.
HSQE Assurance Co-Ordinator
- Reviewing current status of risk assessments and maintaining a departmental risk assessment register.
- Accident record co-ordination including the investigation and reporting of accidents and near misses.
- Progressing actions resulting from the monthly departmental HSQE reviews.
- Assist in the preparation of HSQE action plans.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the HSQE team.
- Assist with the production and publication of management system documents.
- Assist in the production of reports and use on-line systems and KPI scorecards.
- Maintain, review and improve HSQE management systems.
- Control of documents and records to ensure that they are up-dated annually.
- Assisting with both internal and external audits and ensuring qualify standards uplift.
- Plan and arrange HSQE Management Meetings.
- Compiling new starter and recruitment packs as and when required.
- Working within company safety guidelines, adhering to the requirements of The Health & Safety at work Act 1974 and Network rail guidelines.
- Carrying out any other reasonable related duties.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of SharePoint – desirable.
- An understanding of data analysis and reporting.
- Good oral and written skills.
- Questioning / listening skills to ensure accurate understanding.
- A 'can do' attitude and willingness to learn new skills.
- The ability to use their initiative and work with minimal direction from line manager.
- The ability to organise tasks efficient.
- Good IT skills.
- Proactive work approach.
- Experience of working in an Administrative function within an HSQE environment with minimum 18 months experience.
We offer you:
- A varied, responsible and challenging position
- An open, dynamically growing international business environment
- The opportunity to actively participate in the development of the company
If you are interested in this role, have the drive, ambition and relevant experience and skills to join this fast paced team, please