Career Counselor (PT) - Champions School of Real Estate
Champions School of Real EstatePart time Full day
Champions School of Real Estate is the largest real estate industry education provider in Texas. We offer complete education programs for aspiring Real Estate Agents and Brokers and careers in Loan Origination, Professional Inspection and Appraisal. With an in-house curriculum development department producing proprietary educational materials, Champions has 7 locations in Texas and offers students a traditional classroom experience, live streaming, and online courses. In addition, a team of experienced Career Counselors offers industry-leading customer service that ensures students receive a superior education.
Champions School of Real Estate is seeking a part-time Career Counselor, who is a customer-focused team player to work at our Houston West Campus location. This candidate will meet with potential and current students to assist with course selections, assist students with the registration process, handle incoming phone calls for student support, participate in campus career events and marketing initiatives, assist with proctoring exams in the campus testing center, organize classroom materials for instructors, and support the Campus Manager with daily campus activities. Outstanding customer service skills, a superior work ethic, and exceptional multi-tasking abilities are required for this position.
- Meet with students to review available course options
- Assist students with selection of course registrations and schedules
- Answer incoming calls for student support
- Prepare classroom materials for instructors
- Assist with student class check-in
- Respond to student email inquiries and follow-up activities
- Oversee student testing center and proctor exams
- Participate in campus marketing and events
- Report course completions to state and national agencies
- Assist Campus Manager with projects
- Opening and closing campus duties
- Ability to effectively communicate with wide range of individuals
- Outstanding customer support and follow-up skills
- Experience in marketing, sales or education
- Strong problem-solving and multi-tasking abilities
- Professional appearance
- Ability to collaborate with others effectively
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to motivate and inspire others
- Creative thinker
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Flexible team player
- Ability to adapt to change
- Excellent computer/technology skills (Microsoft Office)
- Active listening skills to determine customer needs
- Dependable and superior work ethic
- Associates Degree or higher
Required Work Schedule:
Monday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Hourly Compensation: $20.00
If you are interested in this opportunity to join a our Champions team, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer