Human Resources Quality Assurance Senior Associate
Fannie MaeFull time Full day
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to impact the future of the housing industry while being part of an inclusive team thriving in an energizing, flexible environment. Here, you will help lead our industry forward and make your career.
As an HR Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be responsible for reviewing and coordinating quality assurance and supporting governance activities for the HR Service Center. The HR Service Center facilitates resolution to inbound inquiries from active and former Fannie Mae employees. The HR Service Center also provides broad support on core HR functions that may involve inbound and outbound engagement efforts (e.g., benefits administration, employee relations intake, life event change administration, and related vendor management). The role will support the effective implementation of the HR Service Center's governance, risk, and compliance programs. This position performs a variety of duties including monitoring and assessing HR Associate delivery on service quality. Will provide key insights on areas that are going well and opportunities for improvement, increased efficiency and operational effectiveness.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
In this role you will have the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Conducts quality reviews of calls and HR Portal cases across various functions, including HR Customer Support and HR Operations.
- Coordinates quality assurance activities, including scorecard delivery and reporting, quality calibration facilitation, and records management quality checks. Will develop agent, manager and executive level trend, performance and operational reporting.
- Monitors and identifies risks to the HR Employee Service Center team.
- Instructs teams and HR groups on improving customer service.
- Identifies ongoing process improvements, operational gaps, and potential remediation steps.
- Creates and evaluates new QA policies and procedures for operational and control impacts and governance, risk and compliance standards.
- Functions as a liaison to internal departments and aids in surfacing quality and service delivery gaps between written procedures and staff execution; helps with and may lead process re-design and coordination of remediation efforts.
- Oversees and provides ongoing support for the update and maintenance of quality assurance policies and procedures and other governance activities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience.
- Capable of deconstructing interactions and assessing the customer experience to identify service improvement opportunities.
- Strong decision-making ability. Capable of communicating rationale conclusions clearly and concisely with supporting information.
- Experience building processes and frameworks from start to finish.
- Experience creating knowledge articles and operating materials.
- Prior contact center experience strongly preferred.
- Prior HR experience strongly preferred.
In response to COVID-19, Fannie Mae has adapted our workplace and hiring processes to better safeguard our employees, candidates, and new hires. We understand that this is an unprecedented situation and Fannie Mae is committed to creating protocols for these processes that are agile and conform with federal, state, and local health administration guidance. While the company's operating status for on-site work is currently voluntary, the majority of Fannie Mae's workforce is remote until further notice. We continue to conduct all interviews and onboarding virtually. In addition, all employees who wish to come on site must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and enter their vaccination information into a confidential HR system before arriving at the facility, unless they have an approved accommodation. Click here to go directly to information about accommodations.
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at careers.fanniemae.com.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at [email protected]
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.