Client Services Senior Associate
The Rock Creek GroupFull time Full day
RockCreek is a leading global investment management firm that applies data-driven technology and innovation to sustainable investing. RockCreek’s entrepreneurial spirit, open culture, and inclusive team lead to better investments for universities, foundations, pension plans, and sovereign funds that partner with us. The firm is highly focused on the integration of environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors as well as diversity and sustainable impact across portfolios to generate long-term returns. RockCreek has a culture of diversity, debate, and relentless drive to excel. RockCreek is among the largest inclusive firms in the world.
Since our founding, RockCreek’s commitment to sustainable investing, long term value creation, and good governance has begun at home. The way we operate our offices and partner with multiple stakeholders are in keeping with our aim to have a positive impact on markets globally and reduce our carbon footprint. Our founders have a deep commitment to sustainability as well as extensive experience with sustainable impact investing and ESG policies which date back to the 1980s including investing in energy, health, education, fintek, and financial inclusion.
RockCreek seeks a dynamic, resourceful, detail-oriented, and energetic professional for the Client Services Senior Associate position. The ideal candidate is well-organized, flexible, anticipates change, and up to date on financial markets with a passion for impact and sustainable investing. It is critical that the candidate should be interested in growth and thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. The candidate must be a team player who takes initiative, anticipates needs, and adapts to demanding and ever-changing situations and help to grow the firm.
- Work with the Investment teams to generate reports and analysis used for client presentations, proposals, and portfolio analysis
- Create, develop, and refine operational processes that enhance and support investor relation
- Field inbound inquiries and respond to business development requests both on a proactive and reactionary basis
- Develop client-presentation materials for customized portfolio pitches
- Create marketing and branding materials using graphic design and assist with web design
- Coordinate and prepare presentation materials for regularly recurring client reviews and recommendations
- Complete RFPs
- Write reports and support materials for regularly recurring internal meeting
- Related financial services experience of 2-3 years in a client-serving position
- Understanding of the asset management industry, investment products and strategies
- Academic background (or equivalent) in Marketing, Finance and Business
- Strong writing, editing and presentation skills
- Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel and interest in learning new software tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Marketing experience
- Graphic and web design experience is preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team-oriented culture with an ability to take charge and manage projects under time deadlines and flexible hours as well as ability to work independently while taking ownership
- High energy and capable of working effectively in a teamwork environment in a dynamic, rapidly growing business and ability to enhance growth
- Highly organized and process oriented with exceptional attention to detail and follow through
- Client interfacing and client service skills with the ability to communicate with institutional clients
- Absolute highest ethical standards and personal integrity
Consistent with our belief that team members are our most valuable asset, RockCreek offers a competitive benefits package.
- Ability to work remotely with support technology
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance; dependents eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid time off, sick leave, and company holidays
- Wellness programs including meditation and fitness classes
- Onsite gym
For additional information on RockCreek, please visit https://therockcreekgroup.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-rock-creek-group/
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.