Team Leader - Technology Development
Hays Specialist Recruitment LimitedFull time Full day
Team Leader - Antibody Discovery and Engineering (Technology Development) - Cambridge
Your new company
Our client are a global biotech pioneering bio therapeutic drug development through their expertise in antibody discovery and engineering through their cutting-edge display platforms. They are looking for a highly enthusiastic and capable Team Leader to join the Technology unit.
Your new role
- Contribute to the identification and development of ground-breaking technologies and platforms for antibody identification and optimization.
- Management of technology programs and mentoring of the technology team, providing technical training where required, to ensure high-quality and efficient delivery.
- You will be an expert in antibody discovery with a track record in technology advancements.
- Designing experiments, data analysis and interpretation, establishing communication and presenting at meetings.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong focus on technology evaluation, development and delivery, an enthusiastic outlook, and an established ability to work in a laboratory and team environment.
- A Ph.D level scientist with post-doctoral experience (or at least 5 years relevant experience) * In-depth understanding of, and extensive experience of molecular biology and cellular biology skills and techniques.
- In-depth understanding of, and experience in in vitro display bases technology (e.g. phage, yeast display) and in vivo based antibody discovery approaches (e.g. single B-cell)
What you'll get in return
- Work at a highly renowned international company with a unique edge in antibody drug development.
- Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.