AppcastenterpriseFull time Full day
Are you a qualified MOT Tester looking for your next career opportunity?
Who we’re looking for:
An enthusiastic and motivated MOT Tester who is willing to muck in with the rest of the branch team when there are no tests booked in.
As an MOT Tester you will provide efficient and effective customer service, with the highest quality of workmanship, ensuring that the work is carried out in line with Company and Ministry procedures.
What you’ll need:
- Fully qualified and approved by the DVSA to carry out MOT tests
- Ideally, you’ll have experience as an MOT Tester and Vehicle Technician / Mechanic
- A full driving licence
- A keen eye for detail
- A commitment to quality of work, including quality control
- Highly customer focused
What you’ll get:
We know that everyone has different priorities at different stages of their lives, so we offer a wide range of rewards and benefits. As well as holiday and contributory pension, you can expect to enjoy:
- Bonus scheme
- 25% off most of our products in Halfords Retail stores and online
- Amazing discounts of up to 60% on your garage bills at Halfords Autocentre
- Discount on Halfords Breakdown Cover, with bike cover as standard for all annual policies
- At least 25% colleague discount at Tredz
- Life assurance
- Discounts on everything from groceries and shopping through to holidays, insurance, days out, restaurants and more
- Employee assistance programme offering free, independent, confidential support and counselling 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Fantastic Trade Price Bike Scheme - buy one bike per year from a range of bikes which have been significantly reduced
- Option to join our Sharesave scheme: save to purchase shares at a 20% discount
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Wagestream – a financial planning app that gives you more control over your pay. Access up to 30% of your pay as you earn it and save automatically from your salary to build a rainy-day fund for the future
- Health Cash Plan - claim cash back towards your healthcare costs and get access to health and well-being services
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that really values your skills, team focus and hard work.
National Tyres and Autocare is now part of the Halfords family. We’re in an exciting chapter – rapidly growing our business with a focus on motoring services and electric mobility. We’re the UK’s leading retailer of motoring and cycling products and services, and the UK’s largest vehicle service, maintenance and repair business. Join us and be part of our success story in getting the nation safely back on the move.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.