Recruitment Administrator - Essex
Ackerman PierceFull time Full day
We are a fast-growing ambitious company looking to a recruit a driven Recruitment Administrator. This role is fast paced, 60% phone based and business critical. We are looking for someone who has great communication skills and a friendly, professional go-getter attitude to join our growing team within our branch in Essex.
This role is crucial to support our front-end Sales facing team, this is a fast-paced position where organisation, determination and focus are key to success within the business. You will be working closely with our recruitment consultants under tight time deadlines to ensure candidates looking for work have the correct documentation/references in place to secure their role in line with Ackerman Pierce's commitment to Safeguarding and Ensuring Safer Recruitment. We understand the value of this role within our business and as such we include this role within our commission scheme ensuring our administration staff feel valued and target focused.
Main duties include:
- Contacting candidates, chasing reference requests 60% phone based
- Working to targets and tight deadlines.
- Getting Candidates fully Compliant (Eligibility to Work Criteria, Proof of ID etc.)
- Uploading Files to an Internal CRM System
- Building Relationships with Consultants, Candidates and Clients
- Processing and Monitoring DBS applications for Candidates
- Working Towards Targets (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly)
- Ongoing compliance monitoring is undertaken such that all audits, both internal and external, are successfully completed
You must have
- Experience of being responsible for candidate compliance or have worked within a fast paced administration position.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Organisation and used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Well-Developed Skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Spreadsheet management and Outlook)
Benefits of Working for Ackerman Pierce
We are a fun and fast-growing company with plenty of opportunities for growth and career development within all our roles including a funded training and clear development structure. We offer a brilliant Commission scheme and bonusses on top of a very competitive basic salary.
Ackerman Pierce offers many great opportunities for staff to have further incentives of Holidays, Fun Days, late start mornings with an excellent office atmosphere. We are passionate about making a difference to staff lives and establishing financial freedom for all that work for the business.