Panel Beater Vacancy - Mitcham
Octane RecruitmentFull time Full day
Panel Beater Vacancy
Location - Mitcham
Salary - Upto £42,235 + Bonus depending on experience
Working hours - 45hr Week, Monday - Friday, Saturdays when required
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Panel Beater for our client's site in the Mitcham area. My client is the largest repair group in UK. It is superb opportunity to join their team and archive fantastic career growth and competitive salary.
- Competitive salary.
- Pension scheme.
- Few different bonuses scheme.
- Retail discounts and cashback deals.
Panel Beater role:
- Your remit as a pnael beater will be to repair or replace panels of damaged vehicles. It will be done to an extremely high standard and adhering to manufacture's standards.
- You will be dismantling and reassembling damaged vehicles, ensuring that final quality checks meet applicable standards.
- You will be keeping accurate records of all works carried out.
Panel Beater Requirements:
- Experience within the Bodyshop as a Panel Beater / Panel Technician.
- NVQ, City & Guilds or ATA qualification would be ideal but not essential.
- Excellent technical and medical skills.
Any applications for this Panel Beater Role will be 100% confidential and we will only discuss the client upon receiving a copy of your CV. We won't send your CV until we have discussed the role and company with you.
Consultant: Yvonne Martin
Octane reference: OC12282
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experienced then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.