Recruitment Solutions (Folkestone) LimitedFull time Full day
My client is looking for a Mortgage Administrator in their Medway offices. Their team is focused on delivering financial planning services and having been stablished since 2008 they have taken the market by storm offering a bespoke financial advice in all areas. They combine the expertise of qualified Mortgage Advisers with Financial Planners to support all their clients.
They are independent and directly authorised by the FCA, meaning that they able to provide their clients with the whole of market advice and have complete control over how they run their business. They have a great working ethos and are totally supportive of their staff and enjoy a friendly and professional working atmosphere in their unique offices.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Acting as the first 'port of call’ with any queries on a mortgage application (at all stages of the process from successful AIP through to completion and beyond)
- Ensuring timely, accurate and appropriate responses to telephone calls/enquiries or correspondence from clients, lenders or solicitors
- Liaising with Mortgage Advisers, keeping them updated with progress of specific mortgage cases and dealing with any queries arising
- Liaising with the Admin Team supervisor, lenders and insurance companies
- Working to agreed practices and SLAs
- Inputting, updating and maintaining client data so that systems and files accurately reflecting current position at all times
- Ensuring highest integrity of written correspondence and documents being sent to clients and providers
- Maintaining a diary system to monitor applications and progress as appropriate
- Following application progress through to completion and beyond
- Previous mortgage administration experience is highly preferable along with excellent communication skills both written and oral to be able to keep all relevant parties updated with the mortgage process.
- Attention to detail along with a good working knowledge of computers and software.
Salary up to £26,000 dep on exp
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.