Casual Guest Experience Associate
Marriott International, IncPart time Full day
Job Number 21140773
Job Category Rooms & Guest Services Operations
Location St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London, Euston Road, London, London, United Kingdom VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Non-Management
Located Remotely? N
You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
Let your passion for discovery become a career. Explore, discover, share and inspire at St Pancras Renaissance Hotel
As a Casual Guest Experience Associate at St. Pancras Renaissance you are the ‘Go to’ Ambassador during the guest stay from arrival, guiding them to the best places during their stay and offering them a fond farewell upon their departure. Consistent delivery of the highest standards of service. Passionate approach to exceed guest needs & expectations
You’ll need to know your stuff:
- Address guests' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the guest's name when possible.
- Anticipate guests' service needs, including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to guest preferences and acting on them whenever possible.
- Stay up to date on what is going on in the locale and ensure you communicate this information to guests in accordance with the navigator program
- Engage guests in conversation regarding their stay, property services, and area attractions/offerings.
- Assist other ambassadors to ensure proper coverage and prompt guest service.
- Tag, store, and retrieve luggage from luggage storage, providing guests with proper claim tickets for their luggage.
You’ll be expected to deliver on the following:
- Continually expand knowledge of local attractions, popular culture, and consumer brands relevant for Renaissance guests.
- Stay up-to-date on the local area, including unique attributes, happenings and offerings, so that you are prepared to provide specific recommendations for guests.
- Build and use personal and professional resources to offer unique recommendations.
- Communicate recommendations in a way that builds excitement and interest among guests and associates
Do you want to be part of a team of talented people, passionate about creating extraordinary experiences in London’s most iconic hotel? Then we look forward to receiving your application
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.