FRONT OFFICE HOST
Hyatt Regency London - The ChurchillFull time Full day
Host – Front Office
About Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill
Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill is conveniently tucked away in upmarket Marylebone, located in the heart of London’s West End, featuring views over the charming gardens of Portman Square. With 440 sophisticated guestrooms including 50 suites, many which have been recently refurbished, plus 11 distinctive meeting spaces, the hotel offers a full range of services tailored to serve the needs of business and leisure travellers alike. Dining options include seasonal British dishes at The Montagu, snacks and cocktails at award-winning Churchill Bar & Terrace or Michelin-starred Italian fine-dining at Locanda Locatelli.
About the role - Host
The Front Office Team is responsible for overall arrival and departure experience of the Hotel guests and visitors. This Team cooperates closely with the Reservations, Telecommunication, Housekeeping and the F&B teams, ensuring that the guest preferences are noted and utilised to provide guests with the overall stay that reflects their particular needs. In addition, the Front Office Team will look for ways in which guests’ arrival and departure experience can be enhanced.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Enabling a smooth arrival and departure experience including rooming and delivering luggage
- Ensuring that all guests have the appropriate credit facilities established
- Obtaining passport and following all other procedures as per local legislation and Hyatt’s Data Privacy
- Handling all cash transactions and billing
- Assisting guests during their stay and handling guest complaints
- Maximising revenue opportunities through up selling
- Providing all required information about the Hotel, available services and facilities.
You have experience in a similar role, preferably in a 5* environment. Excellent communication skills and the ability to remain calm whilst working under pressure are key for this role.
With your intuition and dedication to people, you are always striving to deliver a great service for our guests. If you are a motivated Receptionist / Host with experience in Hotels or premium restaurants, who likes a challenge, we would love to meet you.
Hyatt offers a great range of benefits, including:
- 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- F&B Discounts of up to 50% in our Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Workplace pension scheme
- Annual season ticket loan interest-free
- Cycle 2 work scheme tax-free
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
Being part of Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill also means, joining the Hyatt family which has over 1000 hotels in over 60 different countries and is recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
The role is subject to right to work check as per UK employment law.